|Director and Head:
Head of Administration:
|Dorota Kołodziejska, MD
The Non-Public Invasive Cardiology and Angiology Centre in Łęczyca was founded on 1 March 2010 and has since then been providing 24-hour haemodynamic services. The medical services are financed by the National Health Fund and are therefore available free of charge.
The Centre includes, among others:
- twelve-bed Cardiology Unit
- four-bed Cardiac Intensive Care Sub-Unit
- three-bed Circulatory Failure Sub-Unit,
- Cardiology outpatient clinic.
Services available at the centre include, among others:
- Treatment of acute coronary syndromes (myocardial infarction, unstable angina)
- Diagnostic non-invasive services (echocardiography, ECG, stress test, Holter)
- Implantation and replacement of pacemakers, including CRT pacemakers
- Implantation and replacement of automatic cardioverter-defibrillators
- Diagnosis and treatment in the area of invasive cardiology (coronary catheterization and peripheral arterial angiography: carotid, renal, iliac, femoral arteries).
The above-mentioned services affect the assessment of the severity of the disease.
Procedures performed at the centre do not require long hospitalization (1 to 2 days) and enable rapid rehabilitation and the return to an active life.