|Director and Head:
Head of Administration:
|Mariusz Truszczyński, MD
The Non-Public Invasive Cardiology Centre was founded on 17 May 2007 and since then has been providing 24-hour haemodynamic services. The medical services are financed by the National Health Fund and are therefore available free of charge.
The centre includes:
- eight-bed Cardiology Unit
- four-bed Intensive Care Sub-Unit
- Laboratory of Haemodynamics
The centre offers, among others:
- Treatment for acute coronary syndromes (myocardial infarction, unstable angina)
- Diagnostic non-invasive services (echocardiography, ECG, stress test, Holter)
- Implantation and replacement of pacemakers, including CRT pacemakers
- Implantation and replacement of automatic cardioverter-defibrillators
- Diagnosis and treatment in the area of invasive cardiology (coronary catheterization and peripheral arterial angiography: carotid, renal, iliac, femoral arteries)
The above-mentioned services affect the assessment of the severity of the disease.
Procedures performed at the centre do not require long hospitalization (1 to 2 days) and enable rapid rehabilitation and the return to an active life.