Director and Head:
Andrzej Wnęk, MD PhD
The Non-Public Invasive Cardiology and Angiology Centre in Sieradz was founded on 17 December 2008 and has since then been providing 24-hour haemodynamic services. The medical services are financed by the National Health Fund and are therefore available free of charge.
The centre includes:
- six-bed Cardiology Unit
- five-bed Cardiac Intensive Care Sub-Unit,
- Laboratory of Haemodynamics,
- Cardiology outpatient clinic.
The centre offers, among others:
- Treatment of acute coronary syndromes (myocardial infarction, unstable angina)
- Diagnostic non-invasive services (echocardiography, ECG, stress test, Holter)
- Implantation and replacement of pacemakers, including CRT pacemakers
- Implantation and replacement of automatic cardioverter-defibrillators
- Diagnosis and treatment in the area of invasive cardiology (coronary catheterization and peripheral arterial angiography: carotid, renal, iliac, femoral arteries).
The above-mentioned services affect the assessment of the severity of the disease.
Procedures performed at the centre do not require long hospitalization (1 to 2 days) and enable rapid rehabilitation and the return to an active life.